||Travel to Belle Vue
Belle Vue is perfectly located to make the most of bargain flight offers.
- Bergerac airport is just a 30-minute drive from Belle Vue, travelling along gentle country roads that wind through the vineyards. Bargain flights to Bergerac are available from:
Flybe: Birmingham, Edinburgh, Exeter, Leeds, Gatwick,
Ryanair: East Midlands, Liverpool, Stansted
- Bordeaux airport is approx. 2 hours drive from Belle Vue, a straightforward motorway journey.
- Toulouse airport is approx 1h 30 mins drive from Belle Vue, it’s very easy to pick up the straightforward motorway route from the airport.
When it comes to choosing a special place for your holiday, it sometimes helps to get a flavour of what previous guests discovered. From the guestbook, here are some of the joys of Belle Vue:
- We are amazed at the thought that has gone into creating this lovely home...our happiest memory is dancing under the stars in the meadow. This place is heaven!
- A fantastic and delightful place
- Arrived in the dark after a long drive. A great pleasure to wake up in such beautiful surroundings.
- The peace and tranquility of Belle Vue made such a nice change from our normal lives.
- Your beautifully located and appointed house has certainly lived up to expectations.
- We enjoyed the song from the birds throughout the day, especially the cuckoo.
- Another superb week at Belle Vue. Perfect weather, lazing in the sun under the fig trees!
- For total relaxation, this is the place for us....
- Don't really want to go home now but maybe we can come back soon.
- The way it is furnished as a home with all the kitchen equipment and books etc makes it so much more enjoyable than many holiday lets.
- A delightful situation in a wonderful area.
- Sunshine everyday - it has been a long time since we have seen so many butterflies.
- We watched the sunflowers opening up more and more each day. As we leave they are well out.
- The rambling roses, clematis and flag iris were all in full bloom. Belle Vue has a special atmosphere.
- Wow! Your web-page really doesn't do your lovely farmhouse justice.
- The house and garden were beyond our greatest dreams.
- The house and meadow are wonderful. We loved Monpazier, Monflanquin and Biron.
- A great place to finish my play for Radio Four!
- It's an Aladdin's cave of surprises, a beautiful garden and a great holiday
- A fantastic and delightful place - Vive Belle Vue!
- The woodpecker visited the fig tree, the lizards came out of the cracks, and one evening, when it was almost dark, a deer was spotted ambling across the ploughed field at the bottom of the garden.
- October temperature 22 degrees- lunches in the garden
- I would like to thank you for the use of your lovely French cottage which we all enjoyed very, very much - pretty, quirky and comfortable. Also such lovely books and magazines there, much appreciated.
- Having visited the area for several years, I can safely say that
this place is the most comfortable, peaceful, idyllic spot I have
ever stayed. Enchanting.
- How we will miss the views across the valley and the rustle of the poplar leaves…we loved the house. It’s a mixture of tradition and modern amenities. In bloom in the garden, lavender, roses, California poppies, love in the mist with hollyhocks just coming. Redstarts nest in the barn, visitors – hoopoes, jays, a buzzard, gold finches and green, also a greater spotted woodpecker.
- Belle Vue is utterly charming, everything in the house is just so attractive and the bedrooms so individual.
- We thought it couldn’t possibly be as beautiful as it looked on the computer. But it is!
- We night marketed at Villereal and did the Sunday morning at Issigeac…what a beautiful town. Belle Vue is truly beautiful and we are very grateful for having the privilege of staying in it.
- Alors! What can I say? Belle Vue is a beautiful gite and the view – truly Belle! Thank you for the opportunity to experience this little slice of French life.
- A wonderful spot in which to recharge batteries and remember how unspoilt countryside provides soul food.
- Our best French holiday ever! Thank you so much for sharing your lovely ‘maison de reve’.
Home | Unwind
| Relax | Explore
| Taste | Gallery | Gallery 2
Tariffs | More information
| Tell a friend | Contact
us | Location & Guestbook
© 2014 | Site by: Kiosk